A statement of commitment to lead the way in the industry.
ACES are PV Greencard Accredited in JHB and CPT.
The PV GreenCard has been developed to promote safe and high-quality Solar PV installations. The PV GreenCard Programme focuses on education, skills development, and training to build installer capacity as well as improve standards development and compliance in line with international best practice.
ACES Africa (Pty) Ltd, Environmental
A) Relevant Business Principle
ACES Africa actively seeks to minimise and manage its impact on the environment through
its daily operations and services.
To integrate environmental management into our daily operations.
To improve our sustainability.
Assist our customers in reducing their carbon footprint and increase their green ratings
through the use of energy efficient lighting, automation and renewable energy solutions.
This Policy is an Official Policy of ACES Africa (Pty) Ltd and applies to all levels of the
1. ACES Africa’s operations and services allow us to promote and integrate high
standards of environmental management in order to reduce environmental impact
for the company and our clients.
2. ACES Africa will monitor and comply with all environmental laws as well as relevant
standards and practices.
3. ACES Africa will manage activities to prevent/minimise pollution and negative
carbon footprint acceleration.
4. ACES Africa strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste
generation in our operations.
5. ACES Africa ensure understanding of environmental requirements and
implementation of standards among employees, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
6. ACES Africa respond to the environmental concerns of our customers and
communities in which we operate.
7. ACES Africa continues to improve our environmental management systems and
ACES Africa (Pty) Ltd, Environmental Policy
Directors: A.G.Gous, I.C.Gous, C.A.Gous (CEO) – B.Eng Electronics
Breach Of Policy
Any person who does not comply with this Company Policy may face disciplinary action. This
action may be verbal, written or in serious cases – termination of employment.
Cape Town Head Office:
9 Lourensford Rd, Stuart`s Hill, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130, South Africa
Cape Town Sales Office:
Room 505, De Waal House, 172 Victoria Rd, Woodstock, 7925
Birchwood Court, 43 Montrose St, Vorna Valley, Midrand, 1686
+27(0)11 655 7193
FOR NEW BUSINESS ENQUIRIES
CONTACT: 086 199 9926
© ACES Africa 2020 Ι © Onyx Solar SL Ι All Rights Reserved